Today I went grocery shopping. To none other than Trader Joe’s! Oh how I love that place! oh and did I mention Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I’m already on planning mode for the dinner! I would love to hear about your fall favorites! What’s on your radar? Not to long ago west sister pitched in her TJ favorites post here. Here go some of my favorites as of late! Fall EDITION!
1. Fresh apples for all the season’s favorite!And at a great deal at that!
2. Speculous Cookie Butter- I buy this per the husband’s request. I am sad to say he is addicted.
3. Lamb Tips! Ever since my dad came to visit this past summer he made me vouch that I would continue to eat meat and that this was the closest to his lamb back home and it sure is! It doesn’t have a strong lamby taste and isn’t too fatty either! The guy that rang me up today told me that was his favorite item in the whole store! Pure deliciousness! We buy like 3 packs at a time
5. Legendary Nut & Berry Mix! This is the perfect snack for a mommy! Great to have next to your bedside when breastfeeding or to take on a travel trip or to munch on at work! My old boss introduced this to me back in California. He would eat it religiously. like everyday.
6.Baking Goods for all the fall and holiday baking. Baking powder that’s aluminium free : ) I love their Organic canned pumpkin. Great for dashing dish’s pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
7. Free Range Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth, and Squash and Red Pepper quick meal soups. This is perfect for the cold weather ahead! My man loves soupchiks!
8. SPICES! 21 Seasoning & African Spice. 2 of my favorite seasonings at TJ’S. We sprinkle it on almost everything.. veggies, soup, poultry. and a few other favorites.
9. Frozen fruit for Smoothies and some baking. But mainly for smoothies. mix with some OJ & greek yogurt & tada! #morningbooster
10. CHOCOLATE! I was never a big sweets type of girl until I tried this bar! It’s from Belgium and sure tastes like it. Great for gift giving for chocolate lovers!
I got some fall decorations for around the house as well ! From sugar pumpkins to mini pumpkins to fall foilage they definitely got you covered! The husband came home and we enjoyed some lamb to our heart’s content.